Friday, January 13, 2012

Mercury Report

Dear Sabrina Banana, Around 3 months ago, you were asked to report about Mercury. It was quite exciting because you really love planets. The thing is, I don't want you to memorize things. I think memorizing things will not be effective in reporting because if you forget one little thing, you lose the entire flow of your presentation. Also, the point of this is to teach you something, not to get you to repeat random facts. What I did was I pasted questions on the board that you would read. Then you can answer the question as you would want to. You had so much energy while I was shooting this video it was hard to capture it. You said, you weren't as "jumpy" during your classroom presentation though so YAY! Love ya, Momma

 

No comments:

Post a Comment