Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Think Happy Thoughts

Dear Sabrina Banana, 


God created you with such a powerful mind. You have the power to change things around you, to change yourself all with how you think. I hope and pray that you grow up knowing of this power and being able to harness for your good.

Your mind can also work against you. When you focus on things which are bad, you start to feel bad...you start to look bad...you start to be bad. Avoid this by feasting your eyes not on things on this earth but on God above.

Love ya,

Momma

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to have found your letters. Though written for your dear Sabrina, it's speaking to me as well. Someday, I want to teach my kids what Sabrina is learning from you. I just shared it on FB. Maybe others need to read it, too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete