Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Breakfast Fun

Dear Sabrina Banana,

One of the best things about being a mom is having the license to be a kid again. Today we did an activity that was so much fun, I couldn't help wishing I had the chance to do this when I was a kid.

First, we made our own "paint". The mixing and blending was great fun but I think you enjoyed tasting each paint more!

Did we make a mess? Oh we sure did!!! But ultimately who cares? You will never remember how neat the house is at breakfast but I'm sure you will remember that day when you and I went crazy and made our own food paint.

Here's our finished work. We ate them, and dipped them in our paint. It was so yummy! We are both left covered all over with colors....we're a mess....a happy, full mess. And I'm so glad we did this.

Love ya,

Momma
p.s.
Edible Paint recipe available here

No comments:

Post a Comment