Friday, November 4, 2011

Booby Trap

Dear Sabrina Banana,

Last Monday, out of nowhere, you asked your dad. what Booby Traps are. He explained a bit but admittedly, it is a bit hard to explain what those are!

I decided to ask you to embrace me as I was laying on the bed. Then I wrapped my arms and legs around you and said:

Liv: This is a booby trap! You're stuck here forever!
Andrea: NOOOOO. Why?
Liv: So I can embrace you and tickle you forever and ever and ever.
Andrea: (Giggling) No, let me go. I want to be free.
Liv: I'm sorry, you'll never be free.
Andrea: I can get free
Liv: Nope, you'll be here till you're 83 years old.
Andrea: That's forever!

And, you wiggled, and you squirmed, and you got free. That is how you learned about booby traps, and our new nightly trap and tickle tradition was born.

Love you,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment